All usage of Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and/or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software with our website must be preauthorized.
Authorization is a two-step process.
- The ATS or CRM software vendor must contact our Customer Service to arrange a demonstration and sharing of technical details as to how their system works. Pending our satisfaction that the ATS and/or CRM software meets our requirements we will authorize this software for interaction with our system.
- Each licensed IntelligenceCareers.com user authorized to search resumes on our website that wish to use ATS or CRM software are required to notify IntelligenceCareers.com of their intent to use such software. If unapproved usage is detected we will consider unauthorized usage an attempt to hack and/or to reverse engineer our website and we will shutdown access. This is part of each corporate user's contractual Terms of Service (TOS) with us.
- A user's request to use ATS or CRM software can be found within the user's controlpanel within the customer profile section.
Terms of Agreement to become an approved ATS/CRM vendor:
- The software must lock customers into accessing our resume database only via the http://ats.intelligencecareers.com resume database website.
- The download rate must be set at one resume access and/or download per 10 seconds.
- The maximum download rate per individual account will be 200 resumes per day.
Example: If a corporate account has five authorized users, each authorized user is limited to only 200 resumes per day. There may be no sharing of the unused individual account balance by other corporate users.
- Ownership of all information contained within accessed and downloaded materials belongs to IntelligenceCareers, Inc., and with the individual account that accessed and/or downloaded material from our website. An "individual account" is considered the actual user that contracted to use our website services. In the case of a media firm or other third party provider that contracts for a customer to use our website then that "individual account" belongs to the actual authorized user and not to the third party purchaser.
- Each user of ATS and/or CRM software are required to notify IntelligenceCareers.com of their intent to use such software, else we will consider unauthorized usage an attempt to hack and/or to reverse engineer our website and we will shutdown access. We try to shutdown only identified misuse. In cases where we are unable to determine where an individual user is potentially misusing our system we will block access by all users.
VENDORS: If this works for you then please please copy these terms onto your corporate letterhead and fax back to 703.995.0863 with "Agreed to" followed by your signature and the date of signature. We will in turn provide you with a signed copy with our signature and notify our customers that we have reached an agreement.