Sign up now to attend a virtual fair to get the inside scoop on the Department of Homeland Security’s Office of Intelligence and Analysis internships for summer 2018.
The online event will be held from 2 to 8 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 5, 2017.
You must upload your resume and an unofficial transcript during registration for this event. You can chat live with recruiters and hear first-hand from former interns about what the work is really like and how it supports the mission to keep the homeland safe.
Opportunities are available in many fields, including:
* Cybersecurity/Information Assurance
* Data Science – Data Analytics
* Digital Forensics
* Information Technology – Emerging Technologies, Commercial Cloud Services (C2S), Big Data Analytics, Human Language Translation
* Intelligence Analysis – Border Security, Counterintelligence, Counterterrorism, Cyber Threat analysis, Document and Media Exploitation
* Intelligence Collection – Open Source, Collection Management, Document and Media Exploitation
* Mission Support – Accounting, Acquisitions, Asset Management, Finance, Graphics/Design/Multimedia, Human Resources, Policy, Program Management, Security, Training
* Watch Officer
U.S. citizenship is required. DHS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free Workplace.