ICDefenseJobs National Security Agency
National Security Agency seeks:
Job ID: 1076374
Location: Fort George G. Meade, MD
– Apply strategic thinking and vision, for the immediate organization and enterprise.
– Advise and assist organizational leadership with strategic business planning and decision-making by providing recommendations based on sound business principles and supported by detailed analyses.
– Employ a myriad of analytic tools and processes to provide management with viable alternatives for informed decision-making, including trend and forecast analysis, earned value management, cost benefit analysis, balanced scorecard, activity based costing, life cycle cost estimating, activity based budgeting, and gap analysis.
– Possess knowledge of program and process integration, systems engineering and planning, business processes, performance measurement, and requirements and capabilities generation.
– Comprehend internal and external drivers that influence effective operation, management, and execution of the Agency’s resourcing, planning, programming, and budget execution processes.
– Present analysis and recommendations to decision makers in a succinct and organized manner.
– Use and apply automated business tools and databases.
– Perform simple and complex statistical analyses.
– Demonstrate and apply cost analysis principles in development of a cost estimate.
Entry is with a Bachelor’s degree plus 6 years of relevant experience, or a Master’s degree plus 4 years of relevant experience or a Doctoral degree plus 2 years of relevant experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 10 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s degree plus 8 years of relevant experience may be considered for individuals with in-depth experience that is clearly related to the position.
– Degree in a Business Field (e.g., Program Management, Business Management, Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, and Economics) or a Technical Field (e.g., Engineering, Systems Management, Computer Science, and Information Technology) preferred.
– Relevant experience must be in program management (e.g., trend and forecast analysis, earned value management, cost benefit analysis, balanced scorecard, activity based costing, life cycle cost estimating, activity based budgeting, and gap analysis). Managing DoD and IC sponsored programs is preferred. DAWIA II in program management or equivalent certification is preferred. Formal or informal supervisory experience preferred.
*New hires required to obtain DAWIA Level I certification within 24 months.
Pay, Benefits, & Work Schedule
Salary is commensurate with education and experience.
Salary Range: $92,145 – $141,555
JBNational Security Agency // JBICCONX
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://www.nsa.gov/psp/applyonline/EMPLOYEE/HRMS/c/HRS_HRAM.HRS_CE.GBL?Page=HRS_CE_JOB_DTL&Action=A&JobOpeningId=1076374&SiteId=1&PostingSeq=1 →