ICDefenseJobs Mission Essential
Mission Essential seeks:
The Capture Manager is responsible for all aspects of the business development life cycle, from opportunity creation/identification through to award, including, but not limited to qualification, pursuit, and capture. He/she will lead an integrated team of subject matter experts; contracts and pricing professionals; line, program, and proposal managers; and subcontractors, at both the strategic and tactical levels, to create and deliver highly complex DoD/IC and other federal bids that are compliant, compelling, and priced to win. Particular emphasis is placed on SIGINT markets, along with the ability to quickly come up to speed in new areas of focus.
Duties & Responsibilties
• Create, identify, and manage existing and emerging opportunities in the SIGINT, Intelligence Support to Operations, and the Intelligence Analysis domains
• Understand customer requirements and hot buttons, design solutions, and align with Mission Essential (ME) offerings
• Lead pursuits from early stage qualification, through capture and proposal, to final award, in accordance with ME’s Gate Review Process
• Build a network of industry SMEs who understand funded programs and can design tomorrow’s requirements
• Review and develop detailed understanding of USG RFPs and other acquisition-related documents
• Develop and implement comprehensive capture plans, technical and management approaches, win strategies, discriminators, and competitive positioning
• Direct the development of pricing strategies, cost targets, price-to-win activities, and cost modeling
• Develop, maintain, and brief Gate Review decision documents and other internal reviews with supporting rationale, to include milestones, metrics, and budgets
• Work with ME line managers to communicate bid strategies to the proposal team and, as applicable, to management and to customers
• Inspire the team to create compelling, compliant, and thorough deliverable responses to meet or exceed customer requirements and win business
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of BD/Capture/Proposal experience required
• Must maintain a TS/SCI security clearance
• Experience providing direct operational support to the IC either as a government employee or contractor
• Experience delivering analysis and operational support services to multiple members of the IC
• Significant industry experience and knowledge of major analytic contracts and GSA vehicles supporting the IC
• Expert communication and writing skills
• Expert deal strategy and negotiation skills
• Superior business etiquette
• Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude
• Demonstrated ability to interact with both internal and external stakeholders at the highest levels (i.e. senior executives and general officers)
Must be able to work a flexible schedule (week nights/weekends) to meet customer demands as needed
10+ years of hands-on BD/capture/proposal experience
Master’s Degree preferred.
Thorough understanding of USG/DoD/IC acquisition processes, FAR, DFAR, IDIQs, GWACs.
Demonstrated experience capturing business with DoD
and IC customers.
Thorough understanding of the competitive landscape.
JBMission Essential // JBICCONX
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://careers.missionessential.com/jobs/job/688 →