ICDefenseJobs ManTech International
Information System Security Officer (CISSP)
Location USA VIRGINIA Chantilly
Clearance Level Needed: active Top Secret SCI security clearance
Education / Technical Requirements: High School Diploma/GED with 15 years of direct experience and appropriate certification: CISSP or DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Lev 3. Can trade degree for years of experience.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
The Information Systems Security Officer (ISSO) provides assistance on IT and information system security issues affecting the mission of the customer by implementing common information system security practices, policies and technologies.
• Maintain operational security posture for a program or information system.
• Support security authorization activities in compliance with NISCAP and DIACAP.
• Perform vulnerability/risk assessment analysis to support certification and accreditation in compliance with ICD 503.
• Prepare and review documentation to include System Security Plans (SSPs), Risk Assessment Reports, Certification and Accreditation (C&A) packages, and System Requirements Traceability Matrices (SRTMs).
Education and experience:
• Masters Degree and 5 years relevant experience or Bachelors and 8 years relevant experience or Associates and 12 years relevant experience or High School Diploma and 15 years relevant experience.
• Familiarity with network and information system security principles and test practices
• Previous experience controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data (upload/download) between information systems at varying classification levels
• Build rapport with military, civilian, and contractors at all levels
• Familiarity with applicable IC, DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions related to IT, IA and IM.
• CISSP or other DoD 8570 IAT/IAM Level 3 Certification
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
Polygraph Requirements: Must be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph examination.
Networks, Cybersecurity, Security+
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ICSearchAssist JBICCONX ICSASKCYB ICSASKSEC ICSAUSADC ICJBMeta