ICDefenseJobs Automation Career Consultants
Automation Career Consultants seeks:
Incident Management – no clearance needed, but clearable to Secret – must be US Citizen
Incident Management job description
Must be US Citizen
• Ability to maintain situational awareness, incident and vulnerability management, coordination, collaboration, and security oversight for various systems.
• Ensures that each of the individual IR teams and associated stakeholders are provided with timely relevant information.
• Works with stakeholders to set the incident battle rhythm for cybersecurity and privacy incidents.
• Serve as the central coordinating and communications component for security efforts coordination, incident and vulnerability management, for the teams supporting systems.
• Experience with various ticketing systems such as remedy
• Ability to lead and coordinate individuals and teams during IR lifecycle.
• Basic understanding of privacy concepts.
• 2-5 years, experience in distributed security or operations environment.
• Security+, CEH, GCIH, CISSP certifications preferred.
• Ability to explain advanced technical concepts verbally and in written format to different audiences.
• Written and verbal ability to rely information at the technical, operational, and executive level.
• A self-starter and adaptable critical thinker.
• Ability to work independently as well as part of large and small teams.
• You have to be coachable.
JBAutomation Career Consultants // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX