ICDefenseJobs ManTech International
Information System Security Officer (ISSO) II
Location USA VIRGINIA Chantilly
Clearance Level Needed: active Top Secret SCI security clearance
Education: High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years of relevant experience. Can trade degree for years of experience.
Technical Requirements: Strongly desired: Security+ certification, or you MUST get certified within 6 months of start date.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Controlling, labeling, virus scanning, and appropriately transferring data between information systems at varying classification levels
• Inspecting computer hardware prior to disposal
• Assessing and responding to security-related requests within various ticketing systems
• Analyzing new software requests
• Maintaining operational security posture for information systems
• Performing risk assessment analysis to support Assessment and Authorization (A&A)
• Preparing and reviewing A&A documentation in accordance with ICD 503
• Supporting industry partners with their A&A efforts
• Education and experience:
– Bachelor’s degree and 3-7 years of ISSO experience, or;
– Master’s degree and 2-4 years of relevant experience, or;
– Associate’s degree and 6-11 years of relevant experience, or;
– High School Diploma/GED and 8 or more years of relevant experience
• Familiarity with information system security principles
• Ability to build rapport with military, civilian, and contractor personnel at all levels
• Knowledge of security-related IC and DoD policies, procedures and operating instructions
Polygraph Requirements: Must be willing and able to pass a CI Polygraph examination.
Networks, Cybersecurity, Security+
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Waretime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ICSearchAssist JBICCONX ICSASKCYB ICSASKSEC ICSAUSADC ICJBMeta