RTI Consulting, LLC
RTI Consulting, LLC seeks
Lifecycle Acquisition Specialist, Senior (422EM)
MUST HAVE Top Secret SCI security clearance
Core function: Coordinate cost estimates and performance work statement updates for TIAM program offices, National GEOINT Systems finance, the appropriate project teams, and the Office of Contracting Services.
Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrated specialized experience with acquisition documentation and principals: contracting, contracting documents, the FAR, the contracting process, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Performance Work Statements (PWSs), the acquisition process and lifecycle management.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with budgeting and funding basics., such as, fiscal years, appropriations, and IC or DoD budgeting process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Business related field.
- Master’s degree in a business related field.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with IC or DoD systems architecture and engineering.
- Demonstrated specialized program management experience in terms of cost, schedule, performance, and risk.
- Demonstrated understanding of National GEOINT Mission and acquisition process.
- Demonstrated understanding of the National GEOINT Configuration Management (CM) process.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with the Source Selection process.
Overall Assignment Description:
- Functions as the advisor for the Government Technical Point of Contact (POC) and the Program Office.
- Provide contractual and financial knowledge and assistance to the TIAM program offices.
- Review contractor engineering change proposals and provide reviews to the program office.
- Coordinate cost estimates and performance work statement updates for TIAM program offices, National GEOINT Systems finance, the appropriate project teams, and the Office of Contracting Services.
- Attending monthly Program Management Review Boards and Budget Management review Boards.
- Support development of acquisition documents, to include Source Selection Plans, Acquisition Plans, and budget documents.
- Assist in tracking and managing contract deliverables, to include the contract funding status reports (CFSRs), and invoices.
- Assisting in managing the program funds. Tracking spending, earned value, and routing funding documents.
- Maintain TIAM business office artifacts using MS Excel and PowerPoint.
- Identify technical issues and communicate impacts.