ICDefenseJobs ManTech International
ManTech International seeks:
Logistics and Supply Technicians — MANY different positions and skill levels available
Location USA TEXAS San Antonio
Clearance Level Needed TS/SCI
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- MUST have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Zero to two years of related supply experience
- Experience providing Receipt, accountability, stocking and inventory of electronic equipment and components.
- Experience with data entry to query and enter information for supply, acquisition and inventory purposes.
- Experience with recording purchase request documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors.
- Experience with pulling, staging, and packaging equipment for shipment to various sites.
Able to maintain records to account for items shipped (database & paperwork).
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and willingness and ability to take and to pass a polygraph examination.
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation’s defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBICCONX JBMantech JBHotJob