ICDefenseJobs.com Mission Essential
Mission Essential seeks:
Description: Linguists shall provide interpretation and translation services as required by the supported forces. Linguists will be required to transcribe and/or translate source material, both printed and audio; provide analysis and reporting of translated foreign language source material. Linguists will be supporting 24/7 missions and shift work may therefore be required.
Perform document exploitation, scan, research, and analyze foreign language documents and intercepted data for key information; and must be able to supplement interpretations and translations with information pertinent and specific to professional fields.
Mission Essential is looking for qualified Linguist/Translators for the following languages for U.S. Citizens who hold TS/SCI Security Clearances for the following languages and combination of languages.
· Native proficiency preferred, not required for the various languages
· Must be a US Citizen
· Must have at minimum (2) years’ experience in Interpretation and translations
· Must be computer literate
· Must have a minimum of TS/SCI to qualify for most positions
· Must be able to pass a polygraph and a CI Focus Interview
· Must be willing and able to complete extensive security pre-processing paperwork
· Must be willing to relocate to the position you are approved for in either Ft. Gordon or Hunter Army Airfield, Georgia.
Mission Essential considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and is an EEO/AA employer.
ICJBMeta JBMission Essential // SKLNG