ICDefenseJobs T2S Solutions, LLC
T2S Solutions, LLC seeks:
Security Clearance: Secret
Job Description Summary:
Be an integral part of the Software Engineering Center (SEC), one of the most experienced and comprehensive software support centers within the Department of Defense (DoD). SEC’s key mission is to provide systematic, disciplined, and best value engineering services for, Software and Data Architectures in support of both the internal needs and external needs of Program Executive Offices (PEOs), Program/Project, Product Managers (PMs), and other DoD Organizations.
Must be capable of performing network engineering functions including: conceptualization, design, implementation, and optimization.
Must be knowledgeable in assessing evolving user needs, translating those needs into network changes through network reconfiguration, hardware and software acquisitions, installation and test.
Must be knowledgeable in the application of current and emerging network software and hardware technology and protocols.
Solve engineering problems (or managing the solution of engineering problems) in the functional area to which assigned.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Design, document, implement and maintain lab and deployment network infrastructures.
· Serve in an engineering position on a team tasked with building, deploying and supporting systems for programs sponsored by the IC and DoD communities.
· Provide engineering, administering, maintaining and troubleshooting services for factory and deployed network systems.
· Configure, maintain and troubleshoot hardware devices (Cisco firewall/switches) and software supporting secure network communications; ensure uptime and optimal performance of factory development and deployed network communications and devices; and provide support for deployed systems as needed.
· Provide support with the construction of systems to include racking Linux servers and configuring system hardware and infrastructure for factory systems staged for deployment.
· Install, monitor, maintain, support, and optimize all network hardware, software, and communication links.
· Ensure the stability and integrity of network services.
· Isolate and resolve operational problems encountered within the environment.
· Evaluate and recommend network hardware/software and provide recommendations on approaches and technologies used in the system.
· Recommend network security and policies.
· Support and coordinate with the security Point of Contact on all DOD and DISA requirements.
· May occasionally require working evenings or weekends.
· Experience operating in a Devops environment.
Typically requires bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and two to four years of related experience.
Experience developing and managing of LAN/WAN computer networks. Experience including administering, supporting and troubleshooting Cisco firewalls/routers/switches, Linux and VM systems. Solid understanding of Internet protocols to include TCP/IP, HTTP(S), DNS, NTP, SSL, and SSH. Experience with SNMP, VPN, routers, switches, and firewalls. Ability to work effectively in a Linux/Unix environment. Experience with the design and implementation of networks and network security measures network monitoring and management.
Experience writing operating procedures and creating network diagrams using Visio or a similar product. Knowledge and implementation of standard CM practices. Experience applying industry best practices to ensure system performance, reliability, scalability and security. Strong troubleshooting skills, analytical/problem solving ability, time management and organizational skills. Ability to complete projects and meet end user requirements. Ability to communicate effectively and work in a team environment. Ability to travel if needed.
Any or all of the following certifications:
CCDP – Cisco Certified Design Professional
CCIE – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert
CISSP – Certified Information Systems Security Professional
CCNP – Cisco Certified Network Professional
MCSA – Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator
MCITP – Microsoft Certified IT Professional
MCM – Microsoft Certified Master
MCA – Microsoft Certified Architect
MCPD – Microsoft Certified Professional Developer
CompTIA Network+; CompTIA A+
CISCO Networking Certification is a plus.
T2S Solutions, LLC is a Veteran Owned Small Business, founded in 2010 and headquartered at Aberdeen Proving Ground, Maryland. Our diverse workforce includes prior military and civilian service personnel who continue to serve by applying their experience and analytical skills to solve some of the most challenging systems engineering problems facing our Government. We develop solutions for you based on your requirements, limitations, and potential risks for the Department of Defense as well as the commercial sector.
JBT2S Solutions, LLC // JBICCONX