ICDefenseJobs ManTech International Corporation
Become an integral part of a diverse team that supports our innovative programs in the world in Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions.
At ManTech International Corporation, you will help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
As a Principle Contracts Administrator, you will be responsible for assigned contracts and subcontracts to include but not limited to contract modifications, ensuring compliance with prime contract requirements, proposal preparation, and contract negotiation with existing or prospective clients.
- US Citizenship and Active TS/SCI
- Requires Bachelors degree or equivalent in Business Administration or related field, additional training in contract law, and seven to nine years of related experience.
- Must have excellent writing and presentation skills.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Reviews solicitations and prepares routine response for proposals, bids, and contract modifications.
- Analyzes contract requirements, special provisions, terms and conditions to ensure compliance with appropriate laws, regulations, corporate policies and business unit procedures.
- Drafts and negotiates contractual instruments commensurate with skills and grade level.
- Ensures contract review, approval and execution in accordance with corporate and/or business unit guidelines.
- Prepares and administers routine correspondence, negotiation memoranda, and contract documentation.
- Prepares, organizes and maintains contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Performs contract closeout activities
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.
ICSearchAssist JBICCONX ICSearchNEW ICJBMeta