ICDefenseJobs Automation Career Consultants
Automation Career Consultants seeks:
Privacy and Policy Analyst – no clearance, but clearable to Secret – 2 positions – 1 senior, 1 mid
Privacy and Policy Analyst
• BS degree or equivalent experience
• Ability to obtain and hold a government security clearance
• Must be a U.S. citizen
• 3 to 5 years of technical writing and security privacy and policy experience
Additional Experience Preferred
• U.S. Government contract support
• Experience with the NIST Risk Management Framework (NIST SP 800-37, 800-53, etc)
• CIPP/US, CIPP
• Strong privacy background
• Proactively review, update, and maintain information security policy, guidance documents, directives, templates, and materials.
• Develop and implement information security and privacy program strategic and tactical goals and objectives.
• Review new privacy policies and procedures and assess from a risk perspective.
• Inventory existing Information Security and Privacy policies, handbooks, standards and procedures and recommend disposition.
• Recommend, review and update existing, and/or develop new Information Security and Privacy policies, handbooks, standards, and procedures.
• Produce documentation, which includes security documentation, expedited lifecycle documentation, user manuals, training material, standard operating procedures (SOP), network diagrams, system-level security requirements, security specifications, and metrics for product/system testing evaluation and assessment.
• Determine the impact of new technology or policy on the information security and privacy program
JBAutomation Career Consultants // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX