The Customer Account Manager (CAM) is responsible for growing Raytheon’s business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA).The CAM will represent Raytheon’s vast portfolio of products and services to the KSA Naval Forces customer.The CAM is responsible for pipeline development, external customer engagement and serving as the voice of the customer to internal Raytheon stakeholders.This position is located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and will be a member of the country team reporting to the KSA Country Leader.
The CAM will partner with business development, product line and functional leaders across the enterprise to evaluate customer insights and market dynamics to support the development and implementation of an enterprise-wide strategy for the Royal Saudi Armed forces.It is expected that the CAM will regularly update Raytheon stakeholders with customer needs assessments, market data, opportunity identification and development status and key pursuits and milestones.
This position requires in-depth knowledge of the enterprise suite of capabilities and a solid network within the Royal Saudi Naval Forces.It is expected that the CAM will institute an internal network to enable reach back for product and service knowledge and support. The CAM will develop and maintain customer contact and engagement plans to establish a one Raytheon approach to managing the customer relationship.
Required Skills and Experience
• 15 years of experience with progressive leadership positions in Business Development or Defense Sales
• 10 Years of demonstrated success in relationship building in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA)
• Direct knowledge and excellent working relationships with the KSA Naval Forces customer
• Ability to leverage customer knowledge to identify potential growth opportunities in KSA
• Demonstrated abilities of significant new business creation in KSA
• Understanding of customer culture, political and military environment and cultural customs and norms of the region.
• Understanding of the procurement, fiscal and regulatory environment within the country
• Broad understanding of Raytheon’s solutions portfolio, technologies and services
• Skill and capability to develop and execute pipeline generation, integrated solutions and cross-selling strategies.
• Growth/capture strategy development
• Detailed knowledge of international business practices with USG compliance with US FCPA and ITAR requirements and extensive experience contracts.
• Bachelor’s degree in relevant functional discipline (business, engineering); Master’s degree preferred
• Native fluency in written and spoken Arabic language preferred
Business Development, All
Raytheon Company, with 2016 sales of $24 billion and 63,000 employees, is a technology and innovation leader specializing in defense, civil government and cybersecurity solutions. With a history of innovation spanning 95 years, Raytheon provides state-of-the-art electronics, mission systems integration,Â C5Iâ„¢ products and services, sensing, effects, and mission support for customers in more than 80 countries. Raytheon is headquartered in Waltham, Mass. Visit us at www.raytheon.com and follow us on Twitter @Raytheon.
To apply for this job please visit the following URL: https://jobs.raytheon.com/job/-/-/4679/4475576 →