Records and Information Management (RIM) Program Support
Raytheon IIS is seeking a Records and Information Management (RIM) Program Support person to provide business process analysis in the area of Records Control. This position is located in the Herndon, VA area.
Duties include but are not limited to:
· Have a strong understanding of Records Control Schedules and Information Management for electronic record keeping.
· Utilize process improvement methodologies to create, analyze, identify, and implement business process reengineering.
· Provide support in the development, maintenance, and implementation of program, management business and strategic plans and goals, and review and develop, and improve specific policies procedures and instructions, and standards.
· Provide project management and systems integration support to RIM initiatives
· Provide technical expertise and support in the planning of RIM systems, including requirements identification and user testing, troubleshooting, and administration support.
· Develop products and plans for training, communication, and outreach documents.
· Demonstrated as Highly goal oriented, excellent at time management and ability to work under pressure
· Experience in Business Process workflows, analysis and presenting findings.
· Experience with Federal Records Control Schedules and managing electronic records
· Demonstrated proficiency and extensive experience with Microsoft Project, SharePoint, and Office applications.
· Ability to communicate effectively with various management levels, proactive experience and approach to delivering high quality services to all stake holders.
· Demonstrated ability to provide high level work under limited supervision, be a self-starter.
· Demonstrated experience developing excellent relationships with clients and technical teams.
· Strong critical thinking skills.
Must have a Bachelors’ Degree in Management of Information Management, Computer Science, Information Sciences, or related field.
Clearance Required (MUST POSSESS):
TS/SCI with FS Polygraph
JBRaytheon // JBICCONX