ICDefenseJobs RTI Consulting, LLC
Schedule Analysts, GEOINT Project Management, Mid-Level (EM17-018)
Full Time – Springfield, Virginia / St Louis, Missouri areas
Security Clearance: An active DoD Top Secret SCI
Mission: Assist with conducting schedule quality assessment, with assessing progress and activity duration analysis.
Skills and Experience Required
- An active DoD Top Secret SCI security clearance is required.
- Six (6) or more years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated specialized experience with scheduling methods, metrics, and best practices.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in evaluation schedule realism utilizing various methodologies.
- Demonstrated specialized experience in development of training materials, and supporting technical and management briefings.
- Demonstrated specialized experience developing and reporting the schedule status of multiple systems and programs.
- Demonstrated specialized experience conducting schedule analyses that involve complex technical parameters, acquisition and logistics requirements, constraints, procurement and business principles and similar project-influencing factors. Demonstrated specialized experience in new schedule analytical techniques.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Assist with Baseline versus forecast assessment.
- Realism and achievability of project milestones.
- Assist with Critical path and near critical path analysis and trends.
- Assist with conducting and evaluating of schedule risk analysis.
- Assist with Integration of schedule data with cost and technical information.
- Assist with developing contract performance management information for the monthly National System for Geospatial Intelligence (GEOINT NSG) Program management Review (NPMR).
- … and relevant duties to achieve your mission.
RTI Consulting LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
ICSearchAssist ICSASKACQ ICSAUSAWE ICJBMeta