ICDefenseJobs Automation Career Consultants
Automation Career Consultants seeks:
Senior Splunk Engineer/Architect – no clearance needed, but clearable to Secret – must be US Citizen- Woodlawn, MD
Senior Splunk Engineer/Architect – must be US Citizen – Woodlawn, MD
Need a dynamic Senior Splunk Engineer/Architect who is passionate about software security. The ideal candidate will learn and adapt quickly to understand the business needs, envision a plan that makes creating secure software fun and sustainable, and deliver on that plan with people, process and technology.
Key to the execution of the vision is collaboration, communication, and education. The Senior Splunk Engineer will not only serve as an expert in diverse domains, but also engage participants throughout the federated environment to provide technical leadership about the security of the products they create and depend on.
• Create a compelling product security vision, optimize complex and newly required processes by organizing shared resources amongst many product owners, IT’s CISO and stakeholders, and prioritize all initiatives with larger organizational goals.
• Execute a strategic plan with a detailed phased roadmap that includes SDLC initiatives and testing.
• Define and maintain compliance with product standards, policy and requirements.
• Improve the Process and SDLC visualizing actual risk data, metrics and KPIs.
• Research emerging security threats, vulnerability outbreaks, new test tools, techniques and designs methods.
• Implement architecture, design, model reviews and articulate security requirements as part of SDLC to ensure proper signs offs and the business can make smart decisions regarding security risks.
• Evaluate commercial and open source tools. Coordinate 3rd party test vendors.
• Automate security testing by baking it into the continuous integration and QA automation pipeline.
• Be versed in a variety of tools
• Administer Splunk log management and solutions.
• Integrate Splunk with a wide variety of data sources that use various protocols.
• Consult with various federated entities to customize and configure Splunk in order to meet requirements.
• Technical writing/creation of formal documentation such as reports, training material, slide decks, and architecture diagrams.
• BA/BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
• 5-10+ years of security experience including hands-on technical management experience, coding and the ability to contribute both strategically and operationally.
• Strong knowledge of Windows, *nix, scripting, REST APIs, automation methods.
• Knowledge and experience with various industry standards such as Common Criteria ISO/IEC 15408, ISO/IEC 19790:2012, ISO/IEC 19791:2010, ISO 27000, NIST-800-53, DISA STIG, FIPS 140-2.
• Ability to develop and communicate information security related vision, strategy, plans, architecture, programs, and metrics.
• Ability to explain vulnerabilities, risks and design weaknesses to any audience.
• Strong written and verbal communication.
• Superior time management organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to multitask and contribute to multiple projects.
• Calm and professional under stress.
• Sense of humor.
JBAutomation Career Consultants // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX