ICDefenseJobs Crossroads Talent
Crossroads Talent seeks:
Software Developer (Active Top Security Clearance)
Are you a dynamic, self-starting Software Developer with experience supporting the design, development, and test of software-based signal processing, data processing and cloud development?
The SW Developer will perform software code development and engineering, interface definition, modeling, coding, test planning and test execution, and working within a team to accomplish customer development and deployment goals.
This position provides an opportunity to develop skills in the following areas: cloud architectures, software development, and signal processing applications.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- Active Top Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and SCI within 24 months of hire date; AWS and/or networking certifications.
- 2-4 years experience in information systems performing software code development and engineering, interface definition, modeling, coding, test planning and test execution; and knowledge of agile development methods.
- Networking familiarity (TCP/IP, UDP)
Python and/or other Scripting Languages
C/C++, Java or other high level coding
Linux, STK, XML, JSON, HTTP, SQL, and MatLab, Simulink.
- Automated Test environments.
- Solid familiarity with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
AWS and/or networking certifications (highly desired).
- Math, science, or engineering skills, including familiarity with software engineering disciplines, and be able to apply those skills to a technically challenging engineering environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Mathematics, Science, Computer Science, Engineering or Information Systems highly preferred.
JBCrossroads Talent // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX