ICDefenseJobs Crossroads Talent
Crossroads Talent seeks:
Software Engineer (current TS/SCI Required)
Are you a talented, creative, team oriented SW development professional who takes pride in providing innovative, relevant, and actionable solutions to solve complex customer problems?
Our client is seeking a mid-level Software Engineer/Developer with active TS/SCI security clearance to develop complex SW architecture, requirement analytics, evaluation, implementation and systems integration. This organization is an industry leader in professional management advisory services; analytic support; cyber security; systems engineering; systems and application design; acquisitions and integration; as well a systems administration of major analytical DoD operational systems.
Required license or certification: Active TS/SCI clearance
- Developing software architecture, requirement analysis, selection and evaluation of COTS and GOTS tools, implementation and system integration activities (with both new and legacy systems).
- Act as a technical expert in software engineering and big data analytics to build a large highly complex software system using best practices in the industry.
- Develop software code for a Unix or Linux Environment, using unit test framework, build automation, and source code version control management tools.
Required Skills and Abilities:
- A minimum of 4 years experience supporting software architecture development and 5 years of basic Unix/Linux operation system administration.
- 3+ years of experience supporting software architecture development, requirements analysis, process execution and evaluation.
- 3+ years of experience with basic Unix/Linux operation system administration and shell scripting (CentOS/RHEL preferred).
- 3+ years of current experience implementing Web Services using Java EE (6 or 7), using Spring Framework API, Spring Integration, Mule or Apache Camel.
- 3+ years of current software development and unit testing tools: Eclipse IDE, Maven, JUnit, source control systems.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or appropriate discipline.
- Demonstrated ability in problem solving and in the defect resolution process.
- Ability to quickly understand an organization’s business functions.
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Ability to understand and explain complex information simply and accurately.
Desired Skills and Abilities:
- NGA, IC or DoD IT experience strongly preferred.
Experience with Agile/Scrum lifecycle management/development.
- Experience with automated test tools including performance and load testing.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools.
- Familiar with DevOps tools such as Redmine, Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
JBCrossroads Talent // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX