Sr Devops Build Automation Engineer II 90027BR
The Raytheon Hardware and Infrastructure Engineering (HW&I) team has a professional Sr. Devops Build Automation Engineer II opportunity available in Richardson, Texas to support development build automation activities on the GSP Program. Interested candidates should be knowledgeable in infrastructure and application service delivery in a cloud environment with an architecture designed to support Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery concepts and tools. The candidate should also be interested in and capable of testing, troubleshooting, and in some cases tuning the infrastructure components and applications with respect to system performance defects and/or enhancements.Additional duties may include authoring, correcting and updating formal/technical documents, contributing to presentations, supporting design reviews and supporting customer requests for information. Candidates must be professional, self-starters and must possess a positive attitude. U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
– Minimum 6 years of job related experience
– Expert knowledge of the Chef automation suite of tools
– Sound skills in Ruby programming with the ability to create and modify Chef recipes
– Exposure to Devops concepts and tools, particularly those related to CI/CD
– Skilled in both Windows and RHEL OS installation and configuration
– Ability to work well in teams and communicate effectively both formally and informally
– Experience with the following MS Office applications: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio
– Experience creating system documentation
– Existing U.S. Security Clearance (TS/SCI). US Citizenship required.
– Datacenter infrastructure service knowledge (e.g. DNS, LDAP)
– COTS software integration experience
– Infrastructure engineering design and documentation tool knowledge and experience
– Knowledge of Change Management processes and tools
– Familiar with integration and test processes and tools
– Understanding of Information Assurance concepts and techniques
Required Education (including Major):
– Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Physics and 6 years of related work experience or an additional 8 years of related work experience in lieu of degree.
– Graduate degree preferred in Engineering, Computer Science, Math or Phys
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Relocation Eligible – Yes
Clearance Type – TS/SCI – Current
Expertise – Software Engineering, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science
Type Of Job – Full Time
Work Location – TX – Richardson
JBRaytheon // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX