Sr Software Configuration Management Engineer I 88520BR
Raytheon is seeking an experienced Software Build and Deployment Engineer, Software Configuration Engineer or Software Engineer (SWE) to perform Software Configuration Management (SW CM).
The Software Configuration Management Engineer will:
– Provide SW CM support to development team and Programs Management
– Develop scripts to supporting software build and deployment cycles
– Implement, improve and train the program CM processes and interface with other engineering disciplines to provide solutions to a variety of technical problems
– Participate in Build and Deployment Planning
– Exercise great attention to detail with respect to managing software development environments and program libraries
– Communicate CM status to CM Management and Program Management
– Current, existing SSBI security clearance required
– Minimum 4 years of experience with software configuration management with the ability to perform change management, build management (compiling, linking), and release management (capturing and installing software baselines).
– Minimum of 4 years of experience administering SW CM tools such as Rational Team Concert, or Rational ClearCase and ClearQuest, or the Atlassian Tool Suite in a Unix/Linux environment
– Minimum of 2 years of experience with Perl, ANT, and/or other scripting languages.
– At least 1 year of experience providing Software Configuration Management in support of an agile development environment is required
– Experience with Solaris and/or Linux operating systems
– Ability to work independently while able to support team goals and communicate program activities
– B.S. /B.A. in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Systems Engineering, Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Aerospace Engineering, Math (or equivalent experience : Bachelor’s degree = 8 years equivalent experience)
– Experience with Jenkins, Artifactory, and/or Maven
– Experience with maintenance of complex software systems and tools written in C++, C, and JAVA integrated with COTS
– Experience incorporating operational changes into the configuration management system
– Awareness of ISO and CMMI CM standards
– Experience with software process automation and static analysis tools
– Configuration Management Certifications
– Applicant subject to a U.S. government security background investigation and must meet minimum eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Current SSBI security clearance required. U.S. citizenship required.
This position may require off hour and/or weekend hours to support the program team.
Business Unit Profile
Raytheon Intelligence, Information and Services delivers innovative technology to make the world a safer place. Our expertise in cyber, analytics and automation allow us to reach beyond what others think is possible to underpin national security and give our global customers unique solutions to solve the most pressing modern challenges — from cybersecurity to automated operations, and from high-consequence training to clear insight from large volumes of data. IIS operates at nearly 550 sites in 80 countries, and is headquartered in Dulles, VA. The business area generated approximately $6 billion in 2015 revenues. As a global business, our leaders must have the ability to understand, embrace and operate in a multicultural world — in the marketplace and the workplace. We strive to hire people who reflect our communities and embrace diversity and inclusion to advance our culture, develop our employees, and grow our business.
Relocation Eligible – Yes
Clearance Type – TS/SSBI – Current
Expertise – Engineering Technology
Type Of Job – Full Time
Work Location – CO – Aurora
JBRaytheon // JBICCONX
SKACX SKCYX SKINX SKLNX SKLOX SKPPX SKSWX CLZSX CLZTX CLZFX CLZCX