ICDefenseJobs ManTech International
ManTech International seeks:
Technical Support Technicians — MANY different positions and skill levels available
Location USA TEXAS San Antonio
Clearance Level Needed TS/SCI
>>> OUR RECRUITERS WANT TO HIRE YOU on April 26th in San Antonio, Texas if you have the skills to fill this position. Looking to hire immediately!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Become an integral part of a diverse team that leads the world in the Mission, Cyber, and Intelligence Solutions group. At ManTech International Corporation, you’ll help protect our national security while working on innovative projects that offer opportunities for advancement.
- MUST have an active TS/SCI security clearance.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of related experience
- Experience providing technical support to users of company’s personal computers
- Experience pulling cables and installing PC’s
- OPPORTUNITIES — Should have 2 or more of the following skillsets: End User Framework Service Delivery, Land Mobile Radio Service, Video Teleconference Service, Hardware Desktop Break Fix, Desktop Phone, Thin Client Break Fix, Time and Frequency Distribution, Cell Phone – Unclass Break Fix, Access Control, 24X7.
Must possess an active TS/SCI to be considered and willingness and ability to take and to pass a polygraph examination.
ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation’s defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
JBICCONX JBMantech JBHotJob