The Verity Group
Our client is growing and in need of a cleared Desktop Support Technician in support of their corporate IT infrastructures in Arlington, VA. This is a fantastic opportunity to bring your talent to a growing, thriving analytics services and systems engineering company who supports US Government and commercial customers. They have office locations in Burlington, MA and Arlington, VA. The right person in this position has a fantastic opportunity to make a significant contribution to the success of the company and their employees. We are searching for a candidate with a strong set of base skills that will help manage multiple endpoints, resolve problems independently, and research emerging technologies.
A successful candidate in this position will be self-motivated, hardworking, and enjoy working with people. They will have help desk and desktop support responsibilities in the support of a Windows based infrastructure, but will also play a key role in support of our clients conferencing center. Willing to assist other team members as needed on tasks, projects, etc.
Our client is looking for someone who can do the following:
- Image, deploy and operate corporate IT assets;
- Provide end user support of applications, operating systems, and peripherals;
- Maintains documentation and accountability of IT infrastructure inventory;
- Provide Audio Visual support to conference center;
- Documents, tracks and monitors problems to ensure a timely resolution;
- Performs all other duties as assigned by Manager;
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Required Skills & Experience:
If you can accomplish the above, you’ve got what it takes. For the current opening, the ideal candidate has:
- Active TS/SCI clearance; no exceptions.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 2-5 years working in Information Technology operations with experience in end user support operations (A+, Network + or Security + is a plus).
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems and work independently in a MS Windows environment.
- Must have good English communication and analytical skills
- Must be able to work independently, be results-oriented, and be well-organized.
- Ability to handle and protect confidential information.
Our client offers a full range of benefits, including competitive salary, comprehensive health plan including dental coverage, company-paid life & disability insurance policies, 401(k) plan with company match and profit-sharing, ESOP, incentive bonuses, and a generous educational reimbursement program. EOE/Veterans/Disabled.
JBICCONX ICFreeJob ICJBMeta