ManTech International seeks F-15 Eagle Technicians and Engine Engineers
Security Clearance: None required.
Locations: Positions are available in Saudi Arabia.
For more info, send your resume to Staffing@ICDefenseJobs.com — please include the position name that interests you and your availability date.
Positions in Saudia Arabia are immediately available for:
- F-15 Air Plane General (APG) Technician (W058/93491BR) Dhahran
- F-15 Aircraft Weapon System Specialist (W028/93492BR) Dhahran
- Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance, A-Shop Tech(W192/93493BR) Alkhamis
- F-15 Integrated Avionics Attack Control Systems Maintenance (W408/93494BR) Dhahran
- F-15 Radar Technician C-Shop (W284/93506BR) Taif
- F-15 Engine Technician (W259/85958BR) Taif
- F-15 Aircraft Structural Repair Technician (W079/93251BR) Dhahran
- F-15 LANTIRN Technician (W041/93253BR ) Dhahran
- Integrated Avionics Instrument and Flight Control System (B-Sh) (W194/93254BR) Alkhamis
- F-15 Electrical & Enviromental (E&E) System Technician (W075/92113BR)
- Integrated Avionics Instrument and Flight Control Systems (W139/92119BR) Alkhamis
- Aircraft Maintenance (Airplane General, APG Tech) (W064/91465BR) Alkhamis
- Saudi Arabia (RSAF) Program (86126BR) Dhahran
Positions in Herndon, Virginia:
- F-15 Engine Technician (W257/90796BR) Herndon, Virginia deployable to Saudi Arabia
Qualifications: Seven (7) years minimum experience for the position that you apply for.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other characteristic protected by law.